王晨，男，博士，华侨大学特聘教授，博士生导师。工程管理系主任。国家高层次留学归国人才（授予单位：国务院人力资源与社会保障部）。福建省海外高层次引进人才，桐江学者特聘教授。新加坡南洋科学院科研顾问兼高阶学者。主要从事工程管理，智能建造，绿色建筑与节能，人工智能相结合方面的研究。发表各类出版物二百余篇，其中SCI与SSCI期刊论文100余篇，累计引用千余次。出版6部英文专著和2部中文专著。在海外从事教学与科研多年，主持多项海外国家级科研项目，曾两次获得英国土木工程师学会奖 Institution of Civil Engineers U.K. (London)。是英国皇家测量协会RICS会员，美国电气电子学会IEEE 会员，香港国际工程技术学会IETI高阶会员, 中华建设管理学会CRIOCM会员。中国建筑学会工程管理分会理事。
Professor Dr. Chen Wang MIEEE, MRICS, MIETI, MCRIOCM is a Distinguished Professor in the College of Civil Engineering, Huaqiao University, Xiamen, China, and the Head of Department, Department of Construction Management. He served as a senior engineer of China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC), which is the main contractor of the 2008 Olympics Beijing National Aquatics Center known as "Water Cube" and the Russian Federal Building in Moscow. His expertise include Modern Construction Machinery and Equipment, Building Automation & Robotics, System Dynamics, Mathematics Modeling for Civil Engineering, Swarm Intelligence, Ant Colony Optimization (ACO), Fuzzy-QFD, Tensile Membrane Steel Structure, 3D Printing in Building & Surveying Education, Vertical Greenery Systems, Repertory Grid, sustainability in construction management, international BOT projects, energy conservation, and building integrated solar application, supported by his vast publications. He is an IEEE professional member (U.S.), RICS member (U.K.), International Engineering and Technology Institute (IETI) Senior Member, and also a perpetual member of The Chinese Research Institute of Construction Management (CRIOCM), Hong Kong (International). He was awarded as Talent Prospect Icon in 2014 by Ministry of Higher Education. He was awarded Oversea Price by Institution of Civil Engineers The United Kingdom. (ICE, London, U.K.).
Postal Address: Department of Construction Management, College of Civil Engineering, Huaqiao University, 361021 Xiamen, China.
邮编 (Post Code)：361021
电子邮件 (Email): email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86(0)592 6162787
TEACHING REFORM & IMPROVEMENT RESEARCH & ACHIEVMENTS
• 教改论文。2018．Topographical Survey Engineering Education Retrofitted by Computer-aided 3D-printing. Computer Applications in Engineering Education, DOI: 10.1002/cae.22004. (SCI).
• 教改论文。2018. VR-Embedded BIM Immersive System For QS Engineering Education. Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 26(3), 626-641. (SCI).
• 国际学术会议主题报告，Keynote Speaker, Virtual Reality Immersive System For Construction Engineering Education. The 2nd Int'l Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering (CACE 2018), May 29-31, 2018.
• 国际学术会议主题报告，Keynote Speaker, Engineering Immersive Experience Towards Self-reliance: Lab-based Attempt For Construction Education. The 2018 2nd International Conference on Civil, Architectural and Structural Engineering (ICCASE 2018), April 27-29.
近期一些代表性科研成果 （SCI Journal Articles Recently）：
• 2019. Systemic Approach for Constraint-free Maintenance Management System in Oil & Gas Engineering. Journal of Management in Engineering-ASCE, 35(3), 04019007. (SCI)
• 2019. Novel Capability-Based Risk Assessment Calculator for Construction Contractors Venturing Overseas. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management-ASCE, 145(10), 04019059. (SCI)
• 2020. Developing Novel Monocular-Vision-Based Standard Operational Procedures for Nondestructive Inspection on Constructed Concrete Cracks. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities-ASCE, 34(2): 04020012. (SCI)
• 2020. Cellular automaton model for social forces interaction in building evacuation for sustainable society. Sustainable Cities and Society, 53(2020), 101913. (SCI)
• 2020. Emergency Evacuation Simulation at Starting Connection of Cross-sea Bridge: Case Study on Haicang Avenue Subway Station in Xiamen Rail Transit Line. Journal of Building Engineering, 29(2020), 101163. (SCI)
• 2019. Bee colony optimisation of the travelling salesman problem in light rail systems. Proceedings Of The Institution Of Civil Engineers-Transport, 172(6), 311–323. (SCI)
• 2019. Knowledge modelling for contract disputes and change control. Production Planning & Control, 30(8), 650-664. (SCI)
• 2018. Developing Quality-Embedded Earned Value Management (EVM) Tool Facilitating Iron Triangle in Architectural, Construction, and Engineering Practices. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management-ASCE, 144(9): 04018079. (SCI)
• 2017. Fuzzy Mapping On Psychological Disorders In Construction Management. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management-ASCE, 143(2), 04016094. (SCI)
• 2020. Game Analysis on Prefabricated Building Evolution Based on Dynamic Revenue Risks in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 267, 121730. (SCI)
• 2019. Developing Shuffled Frog-Leaping Algorithm (SFLA) Method to Solve Power Load-constrained TCRTO Problems in Civil Engineering. Advances in Civil Engineering. (SCI)
• 2018. System Dynamics Simulation on Municipal Solid Waste in HongKong. Proceedings Of The Institution Of Civil Engineers-Municipal Engineer, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/jmuen.16.00044. (SCI)
• 2016. When traditional information technology project managers encounter the cloud: Opportunities and dilemmas in the transition to cloud services. International Journal of Project Management, 34(3), 371-388. (SSCI)
• 2019. Moss-iVGS Design Protocol: Using Moss as an Indoor Vertical Greenery System (iVGS) in the Tropics. Indoor and Built Environment, 28(7), 887-904. (SCI)
• 2018. Capabilities-Based Forecasting Model For Innovation Development In Small-And-Medium Construction Firms (SMCFS). Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 24(3), 167-182. (SCI)
• 2017. Bee Colony Optimised Mass Rapid Transit Routing Prototype. Proceedings Of The Institution Of Civil Engineers-Municipal Engineer, 170(3), 135-150. (SCI)
• 2016. Tropical Vertical Greenery Systems: Irrigation Systems, Biophysical Characteristics, and Influential Criteria. Journal of Green Building, 11(4), 57-90. (SCI)
• 2016. Triggering the Internationalization of Malaysian Quantity Surveying Firms. Service Business, 11(3), 631-663. (SSCI)
• 2017. Development of Ergonomic Posture Recognition Technique Based on 2D Ordinary Camera for Construction Hazard Prevention through View-Invariant Features in 2D Skeleton Motion. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 34, 152-163. (SCI)
• 2018. Computer-aided Optimization of Surveillance Cameras Placement on Construction Sites. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, DOI: 10.1111/mice.12385. (SCI)
• 2018. VR-Embedded BIM Immersive System For QS Engineering Education. Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 26(3), 626-641. (SCI)
• 2016. Integrated Earned Value Gantt Chart (EV-Gantt) Tool for Project Portfolio Planning And Monitoring Optimization. Engineering Management Journal, 28(1), 39-53. (SCI)
• 2017. Collaborative model: Managing design changes with reusable project experiences through project learning and effective communication. International Journal of Project Management, 35(7), 1253-1271. (SSCI)
• 2017. Preventive Mitigation of Overruns with Project Communication Management and Continuous Learning: PLS-SEM Approach. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management-ASCE, 144(5): 04018025. (SCI)
• 2018. Exploring the Underlying Factors Inducing Design Changes during Building Production. Production Planning & Control, 29(7): 586-601. (SCI)
• 2016. Green Hospital Design: Integrating Quality Function Deployment and End-user Demands. Journal of Cleaner Production, 112(1), 903–913. (SCI)
• 2016. Integrating And Ranking Sustainability Criteria For Housing. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Engineering Sustainability, 169(1), 3-30. (SCI)
• 2018. Topographical Survey Engineering Education Retrofitted by Computer-aided 3D-printing. Computer Applications in Engineering Education, DOI: 10.1002/cae.22004. (SCI)
• 2015. The performance of solar bottle bulbs at different interior exposure levels. Lighting Research & Technology, 47,116-127. (SCI)
• 2018. Bee Colony Optimisation Of The ‘Travelling Salesman Problem’ In Light Rail Systems. Proceedings Of The Institution Of Civil Engineers-Transport, DOI: doi.org/10.1680/jtran.16.00113. (SCI)
• 2015. Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Modelling To Enhance Industrialized Building System Adoption in Housing Projects. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 26(7-8), 703-718. (SSCI)
• 2015. Noise Annoyance and Loudness: Acoustic Performance Of Residential Buildings In Tropics. Building Services Engineering Research & Technology, 36(6), 680-700. (SCI)
• 2016. Bee Inspired Novel Optimization Algorithm and Mathematical Model for Effective and Efficient Route Planning in Railway System. PLOS ONE, 11(12):e0166064. (SCI)
• 2015. Risk Prevention and Deduction in Software Development Using Fuzzy Membership Function. Malaysian Journal of Computer Science, 28(3), 221-241. (SCI)
• 2017. GIS Aided Accessibility Assessment For Community Park Planning: Youth Recreational Parks In Subang Jaya, Malaysia. Journal of Architectural and Planning Research, 34(3), 216-227. (SCI)
• 2016. Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) In Scheduling Overlapping Architectural Design Activities. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 22(6), 780-791. (SCI)
• 2015. Defects Of Tensioned Membrane Structures (TMS) In Tropics. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities-ASCE, 29(2), 04014049. (SCI)
• 2016. Indoor Vertical Greenery System (iVGS) In Tropics. Indoor and Built Environment, 25(2), 340–356. (SCI)
• 2014. International Joint Venture Between ASEAN and GULF: Bidding And Delivering Bahrain International FORMULA-1 Circuit. TRAMES-Journal Of The Humanities And Social Sciences, 18(68/63), 4, 357–382. (SSCI)
• 2014. Late-Payment & Non-Payment Encountered By Contracting Firms In A Fast Developing Economy. Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice-ASCE, 140(2), 04013013. (SCI)
• 2014. Factor Reduction and Clustering For Operational Risk In Software Development. Journal of Operational Risk, 9(3), 53-88. (SSCI)
• 2014. Defects In Affordable Housing Projects In Klang Valley, Malaysia. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities-ASCE, 28(2), 272–285. (SCI)
• 2016. Development And Test Run Of Civil Engineering Schedule Acceleration Model Through Ant Colony Optimization. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 22(8), 1009-1020. (SCI)
• 2015. Case Study of Facility Performance and User Requirements in the University of Malaya Research and Development Building. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities-ASCE, 29(5), 04014131. (SCI)
• 2013. Managing External Risk for International Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Firms Operating in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) States. Project Management Journal, 44(5), 70-88. (SSCI)
• 2012. Negative Impact Induced by Foreign Workers: Evidence in Malaysian Construction Sector. Habitat International, 36, 433-443. (SCI)
• 2012. Reducing Failures in Software Development Projects: Effectiveness of Risk Mitigation Strategies. Journal of Risk Research,15(4), 417-433. (SSCI)
• 2012. Risk Identification and Mitigation for Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Firms Operating in Gulf. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 39(1), 55-71. (SCI)
• 2011. Repertory Grid Technique in Development of Tacit-based Decision Support System (TDSS) for Sustainable Site Layout Planning. Automation in Construction, 20(7), 818-829. (SCI)
• 2012. Solar Technology and Building Implementation in Malaysia: A National Paradigm Shift. Maejo International Journal of Science and Technology, 6(2), 196-215. (SCI)
• 2012. Knowledge Acquisition Using Psychotherapy Technique for Critical Factors Influencing Construction Project Layout Planning. Project Management Journal, 43(1), 50-64. (SSCI)
• 2011. Project Performance Monitoring Methods Used in Malaysia and Perspectives of Introducing EVA as a Standard Approach. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 17(3), 445–455. (SCI)
• 2010. Daylighting can be Fluorescent: Development of a Fiber Solar Concentrator and Test for Its Indoor Illumination. Energy and Buildings, 42(5), 717–727. (SCI)
• 2010. Development and Testing of a Fluorescent Fiber Solar Concentrator for Remote Daylighting. Journal of Energy Engineering-ASCE,136(3), 76-86. (SCI)
• 2020. 惯性传感器的施工应用探索。ISBN: 978-7-5629-6130-7.
• 2019. 工程风险管理。ISBN: 978-7-5160-2143-9.
• 2012. Quality Management in The Construction Industry. ISBN: 978-983-100-559-0.
• 2014. Project Learning in Construction. ISBN: 978-983-100-695-5.
• 2015. Risk Management in Construction. ISBN: 978-983-100-776-1.
• 2015. Monitoring and Decision Making in The Construction Industry. ISBN: 978-983-100-775-4.
• 2016. Project-wide Professional Ethics in Construction. ISBN: 978-983-100-848-5.
• 2015. Delay and Payment Issues in Construction Projects. ISBN: 978-983-100-830-0.